Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||≥ 15 M||Shape:||Dodecagonal|
|Material:||Steel Q345||Connection:||Slip Joint|
|Zinc Coating:||Min 86μm||Galvanized:||ASTM A 123|
|Welding:||AWS D1.1||Finishing:||Hot Dip Galvanized|
steel transmission poles,
electrical utility pole
1) Steel materials conform to ASTM A36 with Q235(S235,SS400),Q345(S355JR), Q460,etc
2) Welding: Welding complies with CSA and AWS, AWS D1.1 standard.
3) Finish: Hot-dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A123.
4) Pole Height: Transmission pole ≥ 15M
5) Pole shape: Conical, Round, Polygonal---Octagonal, Dodecagonal, Hexadecagonal, etc
6) Type: Straight Pole ,Tensile Pole ,Turn Pole (Double-loop corner pole, Single or double loops/circuit pole,
single or double tensile/terminal/straight pole, etc)
7) Surface hot-dip-galvanized and sometimes with Bituminous Painting as customer's request.
8) Resistant: against earthquake of 8.8 grade. Wind speed as design.
9) Quality Standard: ISO9001:2000,AAA credit rating
10) Easy install and maintenance
11) Packages: Normally covered by sack or as customer’s requirement.
Our Transmission steel poles, being manufactured from steel sheet that has been subjected to hydraulic pression and longitudinal welding, has a tapered tubular structure with a multilateral cross section. To achieve a proper height, steel poles can be assembled by insert mode or flange mode at the installation site.
The hot dip galvanization technique could protect steel pole from corrosion for as long as 50 years
As an alternative to the traditional wood and concrete poles, our hot dip galvanized steel pole could be utilize to bear the conductors and electric distribution equipment, power transmission equipment, cables, etc.
2. Base Plate
3. Pole Top Cap
4. Butt Bearing Plate
7. Grounding Nut & Bolts
8. Anchor Bolts
9. Climbing Rungs
10. Identification Plate
11. Bituminous Painting if needed
12. Hot dip galvanized.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other
payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom,or according to clients’
Jiangsu Baojuhe Science and Technology Co.,Ltd. (previous name Jiangsu Bosheng Steel Poles Co.,Ltd.) is located in Heqiao Town Industrial Zone, Yixing District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China.
Baojuhe is the specialized manufacturer of various steel poles and steel components including street lighting poles, electric power poles, traffic signal poles, flag poles, wind power poles and microwave communication towers, etc.
Through Shanghai Port, which is one of the largest ports in China, we export poles to South America, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Philippines and other countries.
Contact Person: Lisa Li