Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Electric Power Poles||Material:||Steel|
|Min Yield Stress:||345 Mpa||Tensile Strength:||470 ~ 630 Mpa|
|Surface Trement:||Hot Dip Galvanized.||Galvanized:||ASTM A 123|
|Shape:||Polygonal / Round||Zinc Coating:||≥ 86 Microns|
electrical service pole,
power transmission poles
10KV Double Circuits Strain Pole , HDG Steel Polygonal Electrical Power Pole in Transmission Line
|Type||Straight Pole ,Tensile Pole ,Turn Pole|
|Applicant||Electrical Transmission Line and Distribution|
|Shape||Round ,Multi-pyramidal , polygonal or conical|
Applied to the material of general-purpose steel GB/T1591-2008, Q235, Q345 used in China.
|Tolerance of dimension||+- 2%|
|Max Ice Thick||10mm|
|Design Load in Kg||1080 Kg applied to 60cm from the top pole|
|Surface treatment||Hot dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A 123. Min Zinc Coating 86 Microns.|
|Joint of Poles||Insert mode,innerflange mode,face to face joint mode .|
|Design of pole||Against earthquake of 8 grade|
|Wind Speed||160 Km/Hour . 30 m /s|
|Minimum yield strength||355 mpa|
|Minimum ultimate tensile strength||470 mpa|
|Max ultimate tensile strength||630 mpa|
|Standard||ISO 9001 : 2008|
|Length of per section||Within 14m once forming without slip joint|
Welding complies with AWS D1.1 standard.
|Thickness||2.5 mm to 30 mm|
|Production Process||Raw material test → Cutting →Molding or bending →Welding (longitudinal )→Dimension verify →Flange welding →Hole drilling →Calibration→Galvanization or powder coating ,painting →Recalibration →Thread →Packages|
- Top Cap
- Base plate
- Bottom strip
- Standard hole
- Climbing rung
- Anchor bolt
- Bituminous protection
- Painted marking
- Removable ladder
- Grounding Nuts & Bolts
1. All of our material are purchased from famous mill factory to assure the quality.
2. A mill certificate issued by the mill factory with stamp and signature must be provided before unload the material in our factory;
3. Before put into production, all the material must pass the chemical and physical analysis to make sure that they have met the requested strength and component.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom,or according to clients’ requirement.
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World in average every day.
Contact Person: Mrs. Lisa Li
Tel: +86 13601538657