Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||≥ 15 M||Shape:||Dodecagonal|
|Material:||Steel Q355||Connection:||Slip Joint|
|Finishing:||Hot Dip Galvanized||Galvanized:||ASTM A 123|
|Type:||Burial||Zinc Coating:||≥ 86 Microns|
utility power pole,
electrical utility pole
1) Steel materials conform to ASTM A36 with Q235(S235,SS400),Q355(S355JR), Q460,et
2) Welding: Welding complies with CSA and AWS, AWS D1.1 standard.
3) Finish: Hot-dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A123. Min Zinc Coating 86 microns.
4) Pole Height: Transmission pole ≥ 15M
5) Pole shape: Conical, Round, Polygonal---Octagonal, Dodecagonal, Hexadecagonal, etc
6) Type: Straight Pole ,Tensile Pole ,Turn Pole (Double-loop corner pole, Single or double loops/circuit pole,
single or double tensile/terminal/straight pole, etc)
7) Surface hot-dip-galvanized and sometimes with Bituminous Painting as customer's request.
8) Resistant: against earthquake of 8.8 grade. Wind speed as design.
9) Quality Standard: ISO9001:2000,AAA credit rating
10) Easy install and maintenance
11) Packages: Normally covered by sack or as customer’s requirement.
Our Transmission steel poles, being manufactured from steel sheet that has been subjected to hydraulic pression and longitudinal welding, has a tapered tubular structure with a multilateral cross section. To achieve a proper height, steel poles can be assembled by insert mode or flange mode at the installation site.
The hot dip galvanization technique could protect steel pole from corrosion for as long as 50 years
As an alternative to the traditional wood and concrete poles, our hot dip galvanized steel pole could be utilize to bear the conductors and electric distribution equipment, power transmission equipment, cables, etc.
2. Base Plate
3. Pole Top Cap
4. Butt Bearing Plate
7. Grounding Nut & Bolts
8. Anchor Bolts
9. Climbing Rungs
10. Identification Plate
11. Bituminous Painting if needed
12. Hot dip galvanized.
The fabrication process as cutting plate, bending/forming, automatic welding, drill holes, quality check before galvanized, hot dip galvanized , recalibration, inspect according to client’s required then delivery on time as Constract
|Type||50FT / 15240MM|
|Shape of pole||Dodecagonal|
Applied to the material of general-purpose steel GB/T1591-2008,
Q355 ,Q460 used in China.
Q355 equivalent to S355JR,Grade 50Q460 equivalent to S460, Grade 65
|Wall thickness||4.0MM / 4.5MM / 4.75MM / 5.0MM/ 6.0MM|
|Welding||Welding complies with AWS D1.1 standard.|
|Jointing||Slip Joint 600mm|
|Galvanizing||Hot dip galvanized accordance with ASTM A123, min 86μm.|
|Certificates||ISO9001:2008 ; SGS ; AAA credit rating, etc|
Our Main Product:
<1>distribution and transmission poles
<2>transmission line steel poles
<3>substation tubular poles
<5>wind power poles
<6>traffic signal poles
<7>large advertising board poles
<8>street lamp and Lighting poles
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø CIF : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other
payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom,or according to clients’
Contact Person: Lisa Li