Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||500KV||Surface Trement:||Hot Dip Galvanized.|
|Zinc Coating:||≥ 86 Microns||Tolerance:||+-2%|
|Material:||Steel||Shape:||Polygonal , Round|
|Min Yield Stress:||345 Mpa||Tensile Strength:||470Mpa ~ 630Mpa|
tubular steel pole,
steel power pole
550kv Transmission Electrical Steel Tubular Pole Self Supporting / Metal Utility Poles
|Type||Straight Pole, Tensile Pole, Turn Pole|
|Applicant||Electrical Transmission Line and Distribution|
|Shape||Round ,Multi-pyramidal, polygonal or conical|
Applied to the material of general-purpose steel GB/T1591-2008, Q235, Q345 used in China.
|Tolerance of dimension||+- 2%|
|Power||10 KV ~550 KV|
|Safety Factor||Safety factor for conducting wine : 8|
Safety factor for grounding wine : 8
|Design Load in Kg||300~ 1000 Kg applied to 50cm from the top pole|
|Marks||Nane plate through rivert or glue, engrave, emboss as per customer|
|Surface treatment||Hot dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A 123.|
|Joint of Poles||Insert mode,inner flange mode,face to face joint mode .|
|Design of pole||Against earthquake of 8 grade|
|Wind Speed||160 Km/Hour . 30 m /s|
|Minimum yield strength||355 mpa|
|Minimum ultimate tensile strength||470 mpa|
|Max ultimate tensile strength||630 mpa|
|Standard||ISO 9001 : 2008|
|Length of per section||Within 14m once forming without slip joint|
|Welding||Welding complies with AWS D1.1 standard.|
|Thickness||2.5 mm to 30 mm|
|Production Process||Raw material test → Cutting →Molding or bending →Welding|
(longitudinal )→Dimension verify →Flange welding →Hole drilling
→Calibration→ Deburr →Galvanization or powder coating , painting
→Recalibration →Thread →Packages
Steel Tubular Poles are non-standard, and normally designed according to its actually project, the effected factor including pole load, wind speed, wire type, etc
The Steel Tubular Poles price is based on its specification, like say different design with different price, normally depend on pole diameter, material, thickness, qty, etc
But to design the practical poles for customers use, normally we need customers to provide us some parameter, like as the followings :
- Pole top design load
- Where is the position of the load, the distance from the top
- The wind Speed
- How will the wire distribute
- Pole type with Burial Type or Base Plate type
- The connections mode, use slip joint or flange
- and others can be furthermore discussed when needed.
1. Steel materials conform to ASTM A36 with Q345 (S355JR), Q460, etc
2. Welding: Welding complies with CSA and AWS, AWS D1.1 standard. The welders have got corresponding
certificate after testing and inspection.
3. Finish: Hot-dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A123.
4. Pole Height: ＞5M
5. Pole Shape: Conical / Round
6. Type: Straight Pole ,Tensile Pole ,Turn Pole (Double-loop corner pole, Single or double loops/circuit pole,
single or double tensile/terminal/straight pole, etc)
7. Resistant: Against earthquake of 8.8 grade. Wind speed as design.
8. Quality Standard: ISO9001:2008, AAA credit rating, etc
9. Easy install and maintenance
1. All of our materials are purchased from famous mill factory to assure the quality.
2. A mill certificate issued by the mill factory with stamp and signature must be provided before unloading the material in our factory;
3. Before putting into production, all the material must pass the chemical and physical analysis to make sure that they have met the requested strength and component.
Best Service: -- Jiangsu Bosheng Steel Poles Co., Ltd, which always been providing
Quick Lead Time.--We inform the client the exact delivery time when they place the order and work Hard to
|Unbeatable Prices-- Raw Material Cost + Produce Cost 1200 RMB/Ton|
|Unbeatable Quality -- We always supply good quality also leading products to all of our customers.|
|Brand Awareness -- We achieve a good reputation among our clients and develop long term business.|
|Special Offers. -- We quote first and then you compare, finally choose us!|
|Special support.-- we have a policy term to support our customers for products also payment.|
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as a deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other
payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI/drawing/ prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom, or according to clients’
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to the Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World per day on average.
Contact Person: Lisa Li