Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||70FT / 21340MM||Shape:||Dodecagonal|
|Material:||Steel Q345 , Q460||Design Load:||1885 KGF|
|Section:||2||Galvanized:||ASTM A 123|
|Zinc Coating:||≥ 86 Microns||Finishing:||Hot Dip Galvanized|
1) Steel materials conform to ASTM A36 with Q345(S355JR), Q460,etc
2) Welding: Welding complies with CSA and AWS, AWS D1.1 standard.
3) Finish: Hot-dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A123. Min Zinc Coating 86 microns.
4) Pole Height: Transmission pole 70FT / 21340MM
5) Pole shape: Polygonal Dodecagonal
6) Type: Straight Pole
7) Surface hot-dip-galvanized with Bituminous Painting above and below Grounding Line.
8) Resistant: against earthquake of 8.8 grade. Wind speed as design.
9) Quality Standard: ISO9001:2000,AAA credit rating
10) Easy install and maintenance
11) Packages: Normally covered by sack or as customer’s requirement.
12) Voltage: 69KV
Our Power Transmission Steel poles are designed and manufactured according to customer's request. and normally the accessories including the following:
2. Base Plate
3. Pole Top Cap
4. Butt Bearing Plate
7. Grounding Nut & Bolts
8. Anchor Bolts
9. Climbing Rungs
10. Identification Plate
11. Bituminous Painting if needed
12. Hot dip galvanized.
But to design the practical poles for customers use, normally we need customer to provide us some parameter, like as following :
- Pole top design load
- Where is the position of the load , the distance from the top
- The wind Speed
- How will the wire distribute
- Pole type with Burial Type or Base Plate type
- The connections mode , use slip joint or flange
- and others we can further more discuss when we need.
To assured our poles satisfied with our customer, we often take a test on it according to customer's request. and conduct in our factory.
Our Main Product:
<1>distribution and transmission poles
<2>transmission line steel poles
<3>substation tubular poles
<5>wind power poles
<6>traffic signal poles
<7>large advertising board poles
<8>street lamp and Lighting poles
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other
payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom,or according to clients’
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World in average every day.
We provide design and quote within 24 hours. We are patience to answer your question. Help client to understand the product better. “Close cooperation with our clients and persistent innovation for our clients”are our team principles.“Quality first,customer-paramount”are our managing principles. Looking forward to cooperate with the friends from all over the world.