Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Electricity Transmission||Welding:||Penetration Above 95%|
|Silicon:||Less Than 2%||Service Life:||Over 25 Years|
galvanised steel pole,
galvanized metal pipe
Hot Dip Galvanized Tubular Flange Electric Power Transmission Steel Pole
Electric steel poles have been a new kind of equipment for erecting power lines in recent years. They are replacing the traditional concrete electric poles step by step. Because their advantages are outstanding.
1. They need less occupied area. Nowadays, land price is getting more and more expensive with more and more pupulaton. While steel poles only take 1/3 area of the self supporting towers. This makes steel poles the first option of power transmission. They take less occupation expenditure.
2. Pole parts are not easy to be stolen. For the traditional concrete poles, pole parts like anchor bolts are easy to be stolen, which is one of the biggest problems for the safe operation of the power transmission. But steel poles are whole planted or flange connected, which prevents the parts being stolen.
3. It's easy to produce, assemble and construct. This advantage increases efficiency and shorten the time limit for the project.
4. Compared with traditional concrete poles, steel poles are Small and exquisite. This meets the requirement of urban landscape in most cities.
Type: Straight Pole; Tensile Pole; Turn Pole
Double-loop corner pole, Single or double loops pole, single or double tensile/terminal/straight pole
Material: Steel Q235; Q345; Q420; Q460
Finishing: Hot-Dip Galvanized.
Manufacturing: Raw material test (silicon less than 2%) → Cutting →bending →Welding (longitudinal penetration rate over 95%)→Dimension verify →Flange welding →Hole drilling →sample assemble → surface clean→ Galvanization or powder coating ,painting →Recalibration →Packages
|Hot dip galvanizing||Standard||Steel thickness/mm||Mean coating thickness/μm||Metallic element||Content|
|Pole shafts,cross arms&bolted on accessories||ASTM A123/A123M-15 AS/NZS 4680||>6||85||
|Foundation bolts||ASTM A153/A153M-09||_____||≥ 54||
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A:We are the direct factory manufacturer and the trading company.
2. Where is your company located?
A:Our factory is located in Industrial Zone No.37, Heqiao Town, Yixing District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China(mainland).
3. What are your main products?
A:Our main products are electric poles, street lighting poles, high mast pole, telecommunication tower poles, traffic signal poles, wind generation poles, etc.
4. What's your nearest port?
A: Shanghai Port is our nearest port.
5. What's your payment term?
A: Normally 30% deposit and rest by TT before shipping. Or L/C.
6. What's your delivery time?
A: Normally within 15 working days. If our factory is busy and your quantity is large, then around one month.
7. What's your price term?
A: Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
EXW: Poles Cost
FOB: Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
CFR: Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
CIF: Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
Founded in 2005, Jiangsu Baojuhe Science and Technology Co.,Ltd. (JSBS) specializes in manufacturing various steel structures. We manufacture a variety of products like Transmission Poles and Substation Structures for the power transmission industry; high masts and street lighting poles for illumination, which are widely used in expressways, airports, ports and docks, depots, parking lots and stadiums; tower poles for funicular railways; Telcommunication poles for the telecommunication industry; Traffic Poles & Camera Poles & Sign Structures for transportation Industry and Advertising Industry.
Through Shanghai Port, which is one of the largest ports in China, we export poles to South America, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Philippines and other countries.
Contact Person: Mrs. Lisa Li
Tel: +86 13601538657