Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Q345 Q420 Q460||Type:||Burial Type|
|Zinc Coating:||≥ 86 μm||Finishing:||Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Warrantly:||25 Years||Height:||50FT 55FT 60FT|
steel transmission poles,
utility power pole
|Type||Straight Pole, Tensile Pole, Turn Pole|
|Applicant||Electrical Transmission Line and Distribution|
|Shape||Round, Multi-pyramidal, polygonal or conical|
Applied to the material of general-purpose steel GB/T1591-2008, Q235, Q345 used in China.
|Tolerance of dimension||+- 2%|
|Safety Factor||Safety factor for conducting wine: 8
Safety factor for grounding wine: 8
|Design Load in Kg||1020 Kg applied to 2ft from the top pole|
|Marks||Nane plate through rivet or glue, engrave, emboss as requirement|
|Surface treatment||Hot dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A 123.|
|Joint of Poles||Insert mode,inner flange mode,face to face joint mode .|
|Design of pole||Against earthquake of 8 grade|
|Wind Speed||160 Km/Hour . 30 m /s|
|Minimum yield strength||355 mpa|
|Minimum ultimate tensile strength||470 mpa|
|Max ultimate tensile strength||630 mpa|
|Standard||ISO 9001 : 2008|
|Welding||Welding complies with AWS D1.1 standard.|
|Production Process||Raw material test → Cutting →Molding or bending →Welding
(longitudinal )→Dimension verify →Flange welding →Hole drilling
→Calibration→ Deburr →Galvanization or powder coating, painting
→Recalibration →Thread →Packages
1. Philippines 25FT ~ 45FT Distribution pole is standard according to NEA National Bid. But for transmission line power pole, we can also supply the poles based on customer's request. And different specification poles with different prices. On the other side, the price is according to the weight of pole. The weightier, the more expensive. So to save the cost, our factory has the professional technical team to design the practical poles and save the cost for our clients.
But to design the practical poles for customers use, normally we need customers to provide us some parameter, like as the followings :
- Pole top design load
- Where is the position of the load, the distance from the top
- The wind Speed
- How will the wire distribute
- Pole type with Burial Type or Base Plate type
- The connections mode, use slip joint or flange
- and others can be furthermore discussed when needed.
2. Base Plate
3. Pole Top Cap
4. Butt Bearing Plate
7. Grounding Nut & Bolts
8. Anchor Bolts
9. Climbing Rungs
10. Identification Plate
11. Bituminous Painting if needed
12. Hot dip galvanized.
Jiangsu Baojuhe Science and Technology Co.,Ltd. (previous name Jiangsu Bosheng Steel Poles Co.,Ltd.) is located in Heqiao Town Industrial Zone, Yixing District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China.
Baojuhe is the specialized manufacturer of various steel poles and steel components including street lighting poles, electric power poles, traffic signal poles, flag poles, wind power poles and microwave communication towers, etc.
Through Shanghai Port, which is one of the largest ports in China, we export poles to South America, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Philippines and other countries.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as a deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other payment way can be negotiated.
4. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom, or according to clients’ requirements.
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A:We are the direct factory manufacturer and the trading company.
2. Where is your company located?
A:Our factory is located in Industrial Zone No.37, Heqiao Town, Yixing District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China(mainland).
3. What are your main products?
A:Our main products are electric poles, street lighting poles, high mast pole, telecommunication tower poles, traffic signal poles, wind generation poles, etc.
4. What's your nearest port?
A: Shanghai Port is our nearest port.
5. What's your payment term?
A: Normally 30% deposit and rest by TT before shipping. Or L/C.
6. What's your delivery time?
A: Normally within 30 working days. If our factory is busy and your quantity is large, then around one month.
Contact Person: Lisa Li