Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||25FT - 45FT||Shape:||Octagonal|
|Voltage:||69KV||Finishing:||Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Galvanization:||ASTM A123||Zinc Coating:||≥ 86μm|
steel light pole,
electric utility pole
|Applicant||Electrical Distribution Line|
Applied to the material of general-purpose steel GB/T1591-2008, Q235, Q345 used in China.
|Tolerance of dimension||+- 2%|
|Design Load in Kg||500 Kg applied to 2ft from the top pole|
|Holes Arrangement||X-X, Y-Y, Z-Z|
|Surface treatment||Hot dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A 123.|
|Design of pole||Against earthquake of 8 grade|
|Wind Speed||160 Km/Hour . 30 m /s|
|Minimum yield strength||355 mpa|
|Minimum ultimate tensile strength||470 mpa|
|Max ultimate tensile strength||630 mpa|
|Standard||ISO 9001 : 2008|
|Welding||Welding complies with AWS D1.1 standard.|
|Thickness||2.75mm , 3.0mm|
|Production Process||Raw material test → Cutting →Molding or bending →Welding
(longitudinal )→Dimension verify →Flange welding →Hole drilling
→Calibration→ Deburr →Galvanization or powder coating ,painting
→Recalibration →Thread →Packages
Philippines 25FT ~ 45FT Distribution pole are standard according to NEA National Bid. But besides above, we can also supply the poles based on customer's request. And different specification poles with different price. On the other side, the price is according to each pole weight. The weighter the expensive. So to save the cost, our factory has the professional technical team to design the practical poles and save the cost for our clients.
But to design the practical poles for customers use, normally we need customer to provide us some parameter, like as following :
- Pole top design load
- Where is the position of the load , the distance from the top
- The wind Speed
- How will the wire distribute
- Pole type with Burial Type or Base Plate type
- The connections mode , use slip joint or flange
- and others we can further more discuss when we need.
To assure our products qualified , we take steps as follows :
1). Management team : We have employed the experienced senior experts to take charge of the whole management ,especially the technical management and quality management .
2). Introducing ISO management :We are aware of ISO 9001:2008 certificate .
3). QC Inspection :It is our company policy that all the finished products should be inspected by our
specialized QC in every manufacture step and before each shipment
4. Design and Detail
Lofting and designing software :We have transmission power pole designing software which can help us design all kinds of steel poles ,at the same time ,the TMA and LMA are adopted by us to design the
1. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Customized design is available. UEM & UBM are welcomed.
4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5. Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our distributor.
6. Professional factory : We are manufacturer, specializing in producing all kinds of steel poles
for more than 10 years, competitive with good quantity.
7. Sample: We can send out sample for test in one week if the order quantity is big enough.
But the shipment charges is usually paid by your side, the charges will be rebounded when we have formal
8. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced machines,
skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.
2. Base Plate
3. Pole Top Cap
4. Butt Bearing Plate
7. Grounding Nut & Bolts
8. Anchor Bolts
9. Climbing Rungs
10. Identification Plate
11. Bituminous Painting if needed
12. Hot dip galvanized.
The fabrication process as cutting plate, bending/forming, automatic welding, drillIing holes, quality check before galvanized, hot dip galvanized , recalibration, inspect according to client’s required then delivery on time as constract
Terms and Condition
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other
payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom,or according to clients’
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World in average every day.
Contact Person: Lisa Li