Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Galvanized Steel Pole||Shape:||Octagonal|
|Material:||Steel Q355||Design Load:||500 KGS|
|Surface Trement:||Hot Dip Galvanized.||Galvanized:||ASTM A 123|
|Welding:||AWS D1.1||Zinc Coating:||≥ 86 Microns|
galvanised steel pole,
galvanized steel post
Metal Hot Dip Galvanized Octagonal Distribution Steel Power Pole
|Applicant||Electrical Distribution Power Line|
Applied to the material of general-purpose steel GB/T1591-2008, Q235, Q345 used in China.
|Tolerance of dimension||+- 2%|
|Power||10 KV ~550 KV|
|Safety Factor||Safety factor for conducting wine : 8
Safety factor for grounding wine : 8
|Design Load in Kg||300~ 1000 Kg applied to 50cm from the top pole|
|Surface treatment||Hot dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A 123.|
|Design of pole||Against earthquake of 8 grade|
|Wind Speed||160 Km/Hour . 30 m /s|
|Minimum yield strength||355 mpa|
|Minimum ultimate tensile strength||470 mpa|
|Max ultimate tensile strength||630 mpa|
|Standard||ISO 9001 : 2008|
|Welding||Welding complies with AWS D1.1 standard.|
|Thickness||3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm|
|Production Process||Raw material test → Cutting →Molding or bending →Welding
(longitudinal )→Dimension verify →Flange welding →Hole drilling
→Calibration→ Deburr →Galvanization or powder coating ,painting
→Recalibration →Thread →Packages
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World in average every day.
NEA Standard poles 25FT, 30FT, 35FT, 40FT,45FT
1. All of our material are purchased from famous mill factory to assure the quality.
2. A mill certificate issued by the mill factory with stamp and signature must be provided before
unload the material in our factory;
3. Before put into production, all the material must pass the chemical and physical analysis to
make sure that they have met the requested strength and component.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom,or according to clients’ requirement.
Contact Person: Mrs. Lisa Li
Tel: +86 13601538657