Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Electric Power Poles||Material:||Steel|
|Min Yield Stress:||345 Mpa||Voltage:||110KV|
|Surface Trement:||Hot Dip Galvanized.||Galvanized:||ASTM A 123 , ≥ 86 Microns|
|Shape:||Polygonal / Round||Section:||2|
electrical service pole,
composite utility poles
110KV Double Circuits Angle Galvanized Electrical Power Steel Pole for Transmission Line
110KV Double Circuits Angle Galvanized Electrical Power Steel Pole for Transmission Line widely used in electrical power transmission and distribution industry. In order to meet the increasingly higher demand for steel poles, our company design and produce many kinds of steel poles for the power transmission and distribution system. Besides, our electrical steel poles have been tested and approved by the Transmission Pole Tower Testing Station.
Our steel poles, being manufactured from steel sheet that has been subjected to hydraulic pression and longitudinal welding, has a tapered tubular structure with a multilateral cross section. To achieve a proper height, steel poles can be assembled by insert mode or flange mode at the installation site.
The hot dip galvanization technique could protect steel pole from corrosion for as long as 50 years
As an alternative to the traditional wood and concrete poles, our hot dip galvanized steel pole could be utilize to bear the conductors and electric distribution equipment, power transmission equipment, cables, etc.
1. We can supply the product based on client's required drawing ,but also can supply the design for any kinds of electric poles for customers to select.
2. Matercial : hot rolled coil from Q235 to Q460 ,ASTM573 GR65, GR50 ,SS400, SS490,ST52-3
3. Deal: Hot dip galvanized Following ASTM A 123 or any other stardand by client required.
4. Packing: Plastic bulble , Mat &Straw Bale or following client required
5. Length : within 14meters once forming( single section)
6. Thickness: from 2.5mm to 22mm
7. Shape: polygonal(6-side,8side,12-side,16side) round tapered.
8. Easy install and maintenance.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom,or according to clients’ requirement.
Contact Person: Lisa Li