Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Burial||Min Yield Stress:||460 Mpa|
|Welding:||AWS D1.1||Zinc Coating:||Min 86 Microns|
|Finishing:||Hot Dip Galvanized||Warrantly:||≥ 25 Years|
60ft steel utility poles,
60ft tubular steel pole,
polygonal steel utility poles
|Steel||Yield Strength(MPa)||standard||Standard Title||Metallic element||Content|
|main ingredient Q345||345 for Thickness<=16||
|High strength low alloy structural steels||C||≤0.20|
|Carbon structural steels|
Pole shafts&multi-sided tubular
|AWS D1.1/D1.1M:2010||Structural Welding Code-Steel|
|Welding wire||AWS D1.1/D1.1M:2010||Structural Welding Code-Steel|
|Hot dip galvanizing||Standard||Steel thickness/mm||Mean coating thickness/μm||Metallic element||Content|
|Pole shafts,cross arms&bolted on accessories||ASTM A123/A123M-15 AS/NZS 4680||>6||85||Mn||0.25%-0.40%|
|Foundation bolts||ASTM A153/A153M-09||_____||≥ 54||S||<0.03%|
Our steel poles, being manufactured from steel sheet that has been subjected to hydraulic pression and longitudinal welding, has a tapered tubular structure with a multilateral cross section. To achieve a proper height, steel poles can be assembled by insert mode or flange mode at the installation site.
The hot dip galvanization technique could protect steel pole from corrosion for as long as 50 years
As an alternative to the traditional wood and concrete poles, our hot dip galvanized steel pole could be utilize to bear the conductors and electric distribution equipment, power transmission equipment, cables, etc.
But to design the practical poles for customers use, normally we need customer to provide us some parameter, like as following :
- Pole top design load
- Where is the position of the load , the distance from the top
- The wind Speed
- How will the wire distribute
- Pole type with Burial Type or Base Plate type
- The connections mode , use slip joint or flange
- and others we can further more discuss when we need.
2. Base Plate
3. Pole Top Cap
4. Butt Bearing Plate
7. Grounding Nut & Bolts
8. Anchor Bolts
9. Climbing Rungs
10. Identification Plate
11. Bituminous Painting if needed
12. Hot dip galvanized.
1. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Customized design is available. UEM & UBM are welcomed.
4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5. Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our distributor.
6. Professional factory : We are manufacturer, specializing in producing all kinds of steel poles
for more than 10 years, competitive with good quantity.
7 Sample: We can send out sample for test in one week if the order quantity is big enough.
But the shipment charges is usually paid by your side, the charges will be rebounded when we have formal order.
8. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced machines,
skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other
payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom,or according to clients’
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World in average every day.
See more at http://www.metalutilitypole.com/
Contact Person: Lisa Li