Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel||Surface Trement:||Hot Dip Galvanized.|
|Shape:||Polygonal / Round||Tolerance:||±2%|
|Min Yield Stress:||345Mpa||Circuits:||Singe|
|Zinc Coating:||Min 86 Microns||Voltage:||Low|
electrical service pole,
power transmission poles
Low Voltage Single Circuit Electric Steel Power Pole in Hot Dip Galvanization
The Low Voltage Single Circuit Electric Steel Power Pole in Hot Dip Galvanization was designed as customer's request. For transmission Line and distribution network use. We have the type with burial type or Base Plate use Anchor Bolts to Install. And exceed 12m the pole will be designed in 2 sections and connection mode use slip joint or flange. The hot dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM 123 and the zinc coating at least 86 microns.
The hot-dip galvanization technique could protect steel poles from corrosion for as long as 50 years
As an alternative to the traditional wood and concrete poles, our hot dip galvanized steel pole could be utilized to bear the conductors and electric distribution equipment, power transmission equipment, cables, etc.
After - Sales Service
Our staff supply excellent after service, track and get the product information after our client got the products. We asked our client to fill a “Survey form for Satisfaction degree from Client”. We will solve the problems from clients in 24 hours, and we improve the quality and working method according to clients' good suggestions.
Raw material testStandard Accessories
- Top Cap
- Base plate
- Bottom strip
- Standard hole
- Climbing rung
- Anchor bolt
- Bituminous protection
- Painted marking
- Removable ladder
- Grounding Nuts & Bolts
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to the Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World per day on average.
1. All of our materials are purchased from famous mill factory to assure the quality.
2. A mill certificate issued by the mill factory with stamp and signature must be provided before unloading the material in our factory;
3. Before putting into production, all the material must pass the chemical and physical analysis to make sure that they have met the requested strength and components.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as a deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other payment ways can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI/drawing/ prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom, or according to clients’ requirement.
1. We can supply the product based on clients' required drawing, but also can supply the design for any kinds of electric poles for customers to select.
2. Matercial : hot rolled coil from Q235 to Q460 ,ASTM573 GR65, GR50 ,SS400, SS490,ST52-3
3. Deal: Hot dip galvanized Following ASTM A 123 or any other standard by client required.
4. Packing: Plastic bubble, Mat &Straw Bale or following client required
5. Length: within 14meters once forming( single section)
6. Thickness: from 2.5mm to 22mm
7. Shape: polygonal(6-side,8side,12-side,16side) round tapered.
8. Easy install and maintenance.
Contact Person: Lisa Li