Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Q345||Voltage:||Low Voltage|
|Section:||2||Zinc Coating:||≥ 86 μm|
|Finishing:||Hot Dip Galvanized||Shape:||Round|
1) Higher quality lower cost to win the competitive price
2) 3 production lines to ensure fast delivery
3) Skilled manufacturer, quality control and technical team
4) Warranty of quality : more than 20 years
Our steel utility steel poles are non standard and normally design and manufacture according to customer's request. But to design the practical poles for customers use, normally we need customer to provide us some parameter, like as following :
- Pole top design load
- Where is the position of the load , the distance from the top
- The wind Speed
- How will the wire distribute
- Pole type with Burial Type or Base Plate type
- The connections mode , use slip joint or flange
- and others we can further more discuss when we need.
2. Base Plate
3. Pole Top Cap
4. Butt Bearing Plate
7. Grounding Nut & Bolts
8. Anchor Bolts
9. Climbing Rungs
10. Identification Plate
11. Bituminous Painting if needed
12. Hot dip galvanized.
1. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Customized design is available. UEM & UBM are welcomed.
4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5. Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our distributor.
6. Professional factory : We are manufacturer, specializing in producing all kinds of steel poles
for more than 10 years, competitive with good quantity.
7 Sample: We can send out sample for test in one week if the order quantity is big enough.
But the shipment charges is usually paid by your side, the charges will be rebounded when we have formal order.
8. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced machines,
skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment. Other
payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom,or according to clients’
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World in average every day.