Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Galvanized Steel Pole||Type:||35FT|
|Material:||Steel Q345||Diameter:||127mm / 248mm|
|Surface Trement:||Hot Dip Galvanized.||Voltage:||69KV|
|Shape:||Octagonal||Zinc Coating:||≥ 86 Microns|
69KV Voltage Height 35FT 10670MM Octagonal Galvanized Distribution Steel Pole
Steel Q345 , Gr50.
|Yield strength of Material:||
Minimum yield strength ≥345n/mm2 for Q345 S355 and Gr 50
|Pole's Shape :||
Welding in accordance with standard of CWB and AWS D 1.1
Hot dip galvanization with min thickness 86µm on average in accordance with Chinese standardGB/T 13912-2002 or American standard ASTM A123, ISO: 2626-1985.
|Manufactury Capacity Per Day:||250 pcs|
Wall thickness Tolerance:
+- 0.1mm from 2.3mm to 4mm. +- 0.2mm from 5mm to 20mm. +- 0.5mm from 22mm to 30mm
127mm / 248mm
Hot Dip Galvanized
-35 °C~+45 °C
Aganist wind pressure of 120Km/h to 180Km/h.
According to ISO9001-2008 requirements.
ISO9001-2008, SGS Audited Supplier, The AAA grade certificate.
|Other||Less land occupation & easy maintenance|
69KV Height 35FT 10670MM Octagonal Galvanized Steel Pole was designed as customer's request. Shape with Octagonal and top diameter 127mm, butt diameter 248mm, thickness 3.0mm. Top design Load 500KGS. Used for 69 kv distribution network. and each container can load around 195pcs.
- Top Cap
- Butt Plate
- Standard hole on X-X , Y-Y , Z-Z.
- Grounding Nuts & Bolts
Others Standard poles 25FT, 30FT, 35FT, 40FT,45FT
1. All of our material are purchased from famous mill factory to assure the quality.
2. A mill certificate issued by the mill factory with stamp and signature must be provided before
unload the material in our factory;
3. Before put into production, all the material must pass the chemical and physical analysis to
make sure that they have met the requested strength and component.
Our hot dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A123, and the thick min 86 microns on average.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight + Insurance.
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight before shipment.
Other payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment confirmed.
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and bottom,or according to
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World in average every day.