Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Q345||Surface Trement:||Galvanized > 86 Microns|
wind turbine tower,
wind turbine mast
40FT 11900mm 3mm Thick Octagonal Galvanized Electric Steel Poles
Steel Pole of National Electrification Administration
Specification for Distribution Steel Pole 25FT, 30FT, 35FT, 40FT,45FT.
Applied to the material of general-purpose steel GB/T1591-2008, Q235, Q345, Q420, Q460 used in China.
We have professional teams to check the poles during manufacturing process and before delivery. Most importantly, we have special plant to do the load test for poles with various heights.
* We have different packing to meet your requirement.
1. No packing, just bare poles to be delivered directly. This is the most economic way.
2. Sack wrap.
3. Non-woven fabrics wrap.
* We normally use 40ft container and our Port limit weight for 40ft container is 26Tons.
* If poles are with flange or in order to avoid scratch on poles during delivery, we will use 40ft open top container, which is a bit more costive than the 40ft container.
Jiangsu Baojuhe Science and Technology Co.,Ltd. ( previous name Jiangsu Bosheng Steel Poles Co.,Ltd) is located in Heqiao Town Industrial Zone, Yixing District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China.
Baojuhe is the specialized manufacturer of various steel poles and steel components including street lighting poles, electric power poles, traffic signal poles, flag poles, wind power poles and microwave communication towers, etc.
Through Shanghai Port, which is one of the largest ports in China, we export poles to South America, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Philippines and other countries.
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A:We are the direct factory manufacturer and the trading company.
2. Where is your company located?
A:Our factory is located in Industrial Zone No.37, Heqiao Town, Yixing District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China(mainland).
3. What are your main products?
A:Our main products are electric poles, street lighting poles, high mast pole, telecommunication tower poles, traffic signal poles, wind generation poles, etc.
4. What's your nearest port?
A: Shanghai Port is our nearest port. It's only 30 minutes' driving from our factory to Shanghai Port.
5. What's your payment term?
A: Normally 30% deposit and rest by TT before shipping. Or L/C.
6. What's your delivery time?
A: Normally within 15 working days. If our factory is busy and your quantity is large, then around one month.
Contact Person: Lisa Li