Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shape:||Polygonal||Product Name:||Steel Tubular Pole|
|Thickness:||6.0mm 8.0mm 10.0mm||Install:||With Anchor Bolts|
tubular steel pole,
swaged type steel tubular poles
230KV Galvanized Electrical Transmission Line Suspension Steel Pole in Polygonal Shape
1) Steel materials conform to ASTM A36 with Q235(S235,SS400),Q345(S355JR), Q460,etc
2) Welding: Welding complies with CSA and AWS, AWS D1.1 standard.
3) Finish: Hot-dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A123. Min Zinc Coating 86 microns.
4) Pole Height: Transmission pole ≥ 15M
5) Pole Shape: Conical, Round, Polygonal---Octagonal, Dodecagonal, Hexadecagonal, etc
6) Type: Suspension Pole
7) Surface hot-dip-galvanized and sometimes with Bituminous Painting as customer's request.
8) Resistant: against an earthquake of 8.8 grade. Wind speed as design.
9) Quality Standard: ISO9001:2000,AAA credit rating
10) Easy install and maintenance
11) Packages: Normally covered by sack or as customer’s requirement.
12) Voltage: 230KV
Our company mainly products various steel poles including street lighting pole, electric power pole, traffic signal pole, flag pole, wind power pole and microwave communication tower, etc. Also, we can offer OEM service, and product the steel tower according to the customer's design and requirement.
To design the practical poles for customers use, normally we need customers to provide us some parameter, like as the followings :
- Pole top design load
- Where is the position of the load, the distance from the top
- The wind Speed
- How will the wire distribute
- Pole type with Burial Type or Base Plate type
- The connections mode, use slip joint or flange
- Others can be discussed when needed.
2. Base Plate
3. Pole Top Cap
4. Butt Strip Plate
7. Grounding Nut & Bolts
8. Anchor Bolts
9. Climbing Rungs
10. Identification Plate
11. Bituminous Painting if needed
12. Hot dip galvanized.
1. All of our materials are purchased from famous mill factory to assure the quality.
2. A mill certificate issued by the mill factory with stamp and signature must be provided before
unload the material in our factory;
3. Before putting into production, all the material must pass the chemical and physical analysis to
make sure that they have met the requested strength and component.
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to the Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World per day on average.
1. What is the MOQ order for your Pole?
For the distribution of steel poles, MOQ is one container. For the transmission, pole is 1 pcs.
2. Can I use LCL container Loading?
Sure. We can load on LCL.
3. Can you supply sample poles?
Of course, we can delivery the sample poles for customers to test.
4. Can I get a lower price if I make the large order?
Of course! Cheaper prices with a large order.
5. What is the payment term?
30% as deposit in advance and 70% before delivery. Or LC at sight. Or D/P. Or we can discuss with others
After - Sales Service
Our staff supply excellent after service, track and get the product information after our client got the products. We asked our client to fill a “Survey form for Satisfaction degree from Client”. We will solve the problems from clients in 24 hours, and we improve the quality and working method according to clients' good suggestions.
Contact Person: Lisa Li