Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||≥ 15 M||Life Time:||More Than 30 Years|
|Material:||Steel Q345 , Gr50||Connection:||Slip Joint|
|Zinc Coating:||Min 86μm||Galvanized:||ASTM A 123|
|Shape:||Round / Dodecagonal||Finishing:||Hot Dip Galvanized|
steel transmission poles,
utility power pole
1) Steel materials conform to ASTM A36 with Q235(S235,SS400),Q345(S355JR), Q460,etc
2) Welding: Welding complies with CSA and AWS, AWS D1.1 standard.
3) Finish: Hot-dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A123. Min Zinc Coating 86 microns.
4) Pole Height: Transmission pole ≥ 15M
5) Pole Shape: Conical, Round, Polygonal---Octagonal, Dodecagonal, Hexadecagonal, etc
6) Type: Straight Pole ,Tensile Pole ,Turn Pole (Double-loop corner pole, Single or double loops/circuit pole,
single or double tensile/terminal/straight pole, etc)
7) Surface hot-dip-galvanized and sometimes with Bituminous Painting as customer's request.
8) Resistant: against earthquake of 8.8 grade. Wind speed as design.
9) Quality Standard: ISO9001:2000,AAA credit rating
10) Easy install and maintenance
11) Packages: Normally covered by sack or as customer’s requirement.
Our Electric Steel Power Transmission Line Pole, being manufactured from steel sheet that has been subjected to hydraulic pressure and longitudinal welding, has a tapered tubular structure with a multilateral cross-section. To achieve a proper height, steel poles can be assembled by insert mode or flange mode at the installation site.
The hot-dip galvanization technique could protect steel poles from corrosion for as long as 50 years
As an alternative to the traditional wood and concrete poles, our hot dip galvanized steel pole could be utilized to bear the conductors and electric distribution equipment, power transmission equipment, cables, etc.
2. Base Plate
3. Pole Top Cap
4. Butt Bearing Plate
7. Grounding Nut & Bolts
8. Anchor Bolts
9. Climbing Rungs
10. Identification Plate
11. Bituminous Painting if needed
12. Hot dip galvanized.
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have been exported to the Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa, Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan, Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container export to World per day on average.
1. What is the MOQ order for your Pole?
For the distribution of steel poles, MOQ is one container. For the transmission, pole is 1 pcs.
2. Can I use LCL container Loading?
Sure. We can load on LCL.
3. Can you supply sample poles?
Of course, we can delivery the sample poles for customers to test.
4. Can I get a lower price if I make the large order?
Of course! Cheaper prices with a large order.
5. What is the payment term?
30% as deposit in advance and 70% before delivery. Or LC at sight. Or D/P.
Or we can discuss with others payment term.
1. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Customized design is available. UEM & UBM are welcomed.
4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5. Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our distributor.
6. Professional factory: We are the manufacturer, specializing in producing all kinds of steel poles
for more than 10 years, competitive with good quantity.
7 Sample: We can send out samples for testing in one week if the order quantity is big enough.
But the shipment charges are usually paid by your side, the charges will be rebounded when we have formal order.
8. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced machines,
skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.
Contact Person: Lisa Li